I’ve been honored with one more blogger award. After my Liebster and Versitile blogger awards I now got the Very Inspiring Blogger Award nomination. This is a great confirmation of what I’m doing with this blog. My purpose from the start was to inspire people to travel even though they think they “don’t have enough time, money or courage”. For these 8 months of blogging I discovered one truly amazing community of united travel bloggers with big hearts and passion. And I want to thank them all for showing me this amazing world through their eyes.
1. Thank the blogger who gives it.
- Thank you, Michael and Vivian from The Chronicles of Wanderlust! These young and adventurous souls will inspire you to go everywhere in the world! Your postcard from Bulgaria is on its way 😉
- Thank you, Vasudha from Traveldefined! Vasudha and her husband enjoy delving into history, love clicking memorable pictures and are firm believers of spontaneous road trips! Check them out!
- Thank you, Adrian! My all time favourite person! Adiran and I met in Bulgaria and then hang out in Athens for TBEX. She is a truly inspirational person, travelling all around the world. She blogs at Adrian’s Travel Tales.
2. Nominate bloggers for the award and let them know.
- My Trip This Year
- No Money Will Travel
- Continental Breakfast Travel
- The Russian Abroad
- Travelling Weasels
- The Cosy Traveller
- The Tripper App
- I would love to nominate The Crowded Planet, Give for Granted and A Brit & A Southerner but I already know they have a huge audience which tell them everyday how inspirational they are!
3. List 7 things random facts about yourself.
- My first ever trip abroad was in 2013 to Sicily. That was my first time on a plane, too.
- I love cats and I have a white cat named “Snowwhite”
- I recently quit my job to try out blogging and freelance writing
- I have Bachelor’s degree in Tourism Economics
- I’m a straight A student
- I’m an extreme introvert
- I can spend all day on my laptop…
So that’s it. I hope you find some other inspirational travel bloggers through my post. Wish you happy and safe travels!